WARZONE TOURNAMENT RULES
1. NO CHEATING/ HACKING this includes any wall hack additional aim assistance any anything that is not included in the original version of the game. Determined at the sole discretion of Crucible Gaming any violation will result in a forfeit or your registration fees and a life time ban.
2. NO Reverse Boosting or purposeful elimination for any means to affect KD or Lobby favor-ability. Determined at the sole discretion of Crucible Gaming any violation will result in a forfeit or your registration fees and a life time ban.
3. No Smurfing or Alt accounts there needs to be a minimum 100 games on your account. If we pull your recent activity from Activision Servers and your KD during the tournament is significantly higher than what your account shows you will forfeit your registration fees and a life time ban will be enforced. Determined at the sole discretion of Crucible Gaming
4. The Host for each game during the tournament must Stream and Crossplay must be enabled. The host is the person starting each match and hosting your squad. The host may not be changed unless approved by an active admin in our discord. If the switch is approved, the original host must continue to stream and the new host must stream for the duration of the tournament. They must also archive their stream until final results are issued. A violation of this will result in forfeit of registration fees and DQ.
5. Ping must be visible in host stream during the loading screen. First offence is a warning second will be a DQ.
6. At least one member from each team must stream for the full duration of the tournament.
7. ALL PC PLAYERS MUST STREAM and archive their streams until final results are issued. A violation of this will result in forfeit of registration fees and DQ.
8. All Streams must be Archived until final results are verified which can take up to 72 hours. A violation of this will result in forfeit of registration fees and DQ.
9. Allowed streaming platforms are Twitch, Facebook Gaming, Mixer and YouTube.
10. Stream Title must include Team Name, (solos, duos, trios, quads), CrucibleGMG.com, and date
11. STREAMING REQUIREMENTS. Streams must include full screen video and all audio. This includes but is not limited to, game audio and full team communications when feasible. Exception to full team communication– We understand there are limitations when streaming directly from consoles. If a team consists of all console players and you are streaming directly from your console we expect the team member streaming to include their communications and they must make their best attempt to include all communications from every player on their team for the full duration of the tournament. If a team consists of all console players and are streaming through a capture card and PC all team members communications must be included. All Streams must be live no pre-recorded streams and face cam is not required. Purposeful exclusion of communication between teammates during the duration of the tournament will result in a forfeit of registration fees and a DQ.
12. Allowed Servers: All servers in the United States and Canada start times between 8AM PST and 9PM PST. UK Servers in London, England and Ireland start times between 8AM PST and 2PM PST or 4PM GMT and 10PM GMT.
13. Banned Servers: All other servers including but not limited to; Brazil, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Sweden, Hungry, Germany, Spain and France are banned from participating in our tournaments.
14. Check In: Teams chose a start time when they register for the tournament. Teams are required to check in on our website 30 minutes before their start time submitted at registration. You check in on our website on the check in page. A link can be found in our #check-in-link channel. Start times can be changed any time before your scheduled start time by contacting a mod on Discord. You will then be required to check in at least 30 minutes before the revised start time.
15. Reporting Scores: All scores must be reported no later than 3 hours and 30 minutes from scheduled start time. Teams that do not post on time will be disqualified. Scores are reported at https://cruciblegmg.com/report-scores/
16. In order to receive payouts you must be 18 years of age or if you are between the ages of 13-17 you will need to provide written parental consent. Proof of age or consent will be required in order to receive payouts. If Parental consent is not given it will result in a forfeit of your registration fees and DQ for the entire team.
17. Banned Players Any team that registers or tries to compete with a banned player. Will be banned as well and will forfeit registration fees.
18. Warzone Companion Banned. Until it is available for all platforms PC, Play Station and Xbox Warzone Companion will not be allowed in our tournaments. If and when it is available on all platforms admins will re-evaluate this rule.
19. No Lobby Manipulation. Any effort to manipulate lobbies through hardware or software is prohibited. Any form of SBMM manipulation will not be tolerated and will result in a DQ and lifetime ban.